GIVE THANKS IN STYLE: GOLD ACCENTS FOR A PERFECT THANKSGIVING

It's almost time for Thanksgiving and one thing that is better than the turkey is giving thanks in style! I'm all for gold this year, especially when it comes to table accents. I can't really incorporate larger pieces to my home because it doesn't go with the main color scheme, since I have a lot of grays and silver. That doesn't mean I can't set a beautiful gold table! As much as I love setting a stylish table, I won't be setting my own table this year because I'll be in NYC for Thanksgiving, and maybe I'll finally attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! I picked out my favorite pieces that I think would compliment the turkey, and hopefully these will be going on my shopping list while I am visiting NYC. Thinking of adding gold to your Thanksgiving table, thank me later! (just kidding)



2. ANTIQUE GOLD FLATWARE $5.90-$7.90
3. BRAIDED PLACE MAT $35.90
6. Glass Pumpkin $9.89- $17.49
11. Phantom Candelabra $39.95
12. Branch Votive Holder $129.95
18. Byzanteum Sauce Boat $200.00


1 comment

  1. Loving all of these pieces especially that Oh Joy pitcher which has totally been on my radar ;)
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete