HAVE A VERY COLORFUL CHRISTMAS WITH KATE SPADE: 25% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE

Kate Spade has always been one of my favorite designers for home and office decor! I don't really dress that colorful anymore, maybe I will again- once I lose some weight and think I can pull it off. Now that I just thought of it, I have a pair of bright pink Kate Spade shoes that I bought last year and still haven't wore! When it comes to accessories and home decor, I love color and Kate Spade is all about color and can really brighten your day. Everything is fun and very lively, just like life should be! I bought four of the Market Street dinnerware sets from Kate Spade last year., and then I bought some more from Macy's to complete the set and Macy's cancelled my order after I waited 2 months because it was backordered, so I've been visiting the Kate Spade website every so often in case I can find the dinnerware so that I can complete my set but they have mysteriously disappeared off the market! Anyways, If you just got inspired to go out and buy something, perhaps some gifts for the holidays, now is the time! You can take 25% off your entire purchase, just use the code BEMERRY. 

I chose my favorites and it looks like I'll be buying some of them, if not all of them because I might not be able to resist the urge! Don't forget, "Your life is a canvas, make sure you paint yourself a whole lot of colorful days!"








EXTRA 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE, SALE ENDS NOVEMBER 16!



How cute is this wallpaper? DESIGN LOVE FEST shared it on her blog today and I immediately downloaded it and set it as my desktop wallpaper and I even used it in my visual! If you love it too, download it here!



These are my shoes that I was talking about, the ones I bought last year just cause I thought they were cute, but still haven't wore. For the sake of my Kate Spade post, I just put them on and decided to wear them around the house! They are colorful and cute right? I tried to find them but they are sold out at Saks and Nordstroms, just in case you still want to know- they are the Anika Pump by Kate Spade

I had no idea, but they happen to be the shoes that Carrie Bradshow wore in THE CARRIE DIARIES: SEASON 2 EPISODE 9. Check out her outfit, I can't even imagine myself wearing something THAT colorful! I was thinking of wearing these shoes with an all black outfit. Any ideas on how I can finally wear these shoes?


5 comments

  1. Oh my word, the Carrie dairies - when is that coming back again - her outfits in that are so adorable.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful & joyful. Kate Spade is most definitely whimsical brand. I love the mug. :] // ☼ itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve this! Kate Spade has the most amazing desk supplies - I've definitely been eyeing them lately!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of the Kate Spade supplies - and those shoes are so cute!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete