MY ETSY SHOP: ATOLYEPAPERIE -CUSTOM DESIGNED DIGITAL INVITATIONS & STATIONERY

Hi everyone! I just want to confess that I am a terrible blogger  for now though! I still have hope in myself and I should be back to blogging on a regular basis in no time. Right now I just have soo much going on but as soon as I get back on track, I will start posting regularly. I have a Digital Invitation/Stationery shop on Etsy called AtolyePaperie and I create printable invitations for special occasions, mainly Baby and Bridal Shower and Birthdays. I wanted to share some of my newer creations with you and if you would like to show a little LOVE, you can Like my Facebook page ATOLYEPAPERIE and/or follow me on Instagram @atolyepaperie, and if you are wondering what my personal travel Instagram is, it's @iclalbulur. Just want to say thank you and I appreciate all the support! xoxo 





4 comments

  1. These are so cute! Bookmarking your Etsy shop for the next time I need an invitation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your Blog:) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog...

    xoxo
    http://blizzard-girl.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This accessories are pretty good. Preferable too. Looking so nice. Stand and with beautiful design.


    If you want to find out your favorite quality product, then seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides winter, wedding and bridal standard fashionable dresses , shoes, bags and accessories for for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just click on below and search.Ensuring your satisfaction.
    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so jealous I didn’t discover your beautiful invitations before my wedding. Your designs would’ve suited our theme perfectly. But I’m glad I’ve discovered your Etsy shop now and I’ll surely use it the next time I need to throw a party (maybe for a baby shower!) I really love all your designs, they’re quirky, yet elegant and suitable for all occasions.

    ReplyDelete